Box Card with Xyron

Hello crafters! Today I am sharing a box card which I have done recently. There is so much fun going on at my craft table with all the small bits of details! Now, with my Xyron in place, adhering small / intricate diecuts are easy!

Here's the box card which I have created:




I like box cards! It can be flattened to mail for your intended recipient as well! It is such an amazing gift to receive! I arranged the elements such that it is also balanced when closed. 


There are so many small elements in this project. Xyron just makes life easier (and fun)! No mess, no fuss. Just drop your diecuts to the Xyron and pull the tab. Viola! You get a full backed adhesive to those hard to glue die-cuts! Perfect adhesion at all times. I used my Xyron for the envelopes, hearts and alphabets die-cut in this project. Life-saver! 



Hope you like the box card I have done, and find some inspiration for your next card project! :)

For those who are looking for the Xyron, you will be able to find them in Made With Love very soon! Dies used in this project are from Made With Love. 

Thanks for dropping by my blog today! 


No comments