[Feb 2017] Upcoming MWL Workshops / Kits

Busy busy busy! This month is coming waay too fast especially after my recent trip to US! This month also marks the Chinese New Year , which meant I had to spend time visiting my relatives. Time is really short! It had been project after project and I barely had the time to breathe this month. Thankful for the understanding husband who gave me a whole load of support and help!

Still, the creative juice is flowing and I am so thankful for that! 2 kits up and the 3rd kit is on its way - how awesome is that!

Made With Love Kits



First up is the explosion box kit. This is the 13th edition since its debut! I am always enjoying new ways of making an explosion box, together with markings of my signature. Don't miss this! It is filled with loads of goodies and prepared with a lot of love!


Next up, accordion flip album. How sweet is this album for your loved one? It is also the best gift to document memories of friendship and love. Not only is this an album but it is also fully functional as a photo display. You can choose to obmit the embellishments and just add photos! I love how this kit came along!

For the 3rd kit, it is in its process. I am always in love with versatile albums, so look out for this pocket album coming up real soon!


Made With Love Workshops
I had to run this for another time in Feb due to popular requests! Not much kits left, this was a super popular class. A 10.5" album is a very versatile and useful one! Make yours today from scratch and get to learn how to construct an album from scratch!



Don't forget to check out this workshop 'Chic Love' and many other workshops available at Made With Love here. Do take note that these are limited classes and kits available. Don't miss out! 


No comments