Sizzix: Frame | Smile

Hello! I am back again on the blog with some Sizzix UK inspirations! This week I have been blessed with the most beautiful dies and I am very inspired to come up with a couple of projects. 

Today I am sharing the use of this beautiful butterflies die! I love the array of butterflies and it also comes with 2 other single butterflies which you could use for layering.



This was a picture taken last year on the day of my wedding. I used the Staxable die as a frame. I might add more frames later if i wished to. (That is the beauty of this die!)


I wanted a soft touch of elements to embellish around the photo. The Sizzix UK butterflies thinlits add a wonderful touch! A simple white cardstock will do for this diecut. I say the design speaks on its own! I added a light touch of glitter randomly to this diecut, and it shines!


Just to layer it up a bit, I added some flowers from the garden florals. This pack of thinlit dies are so useful, I could really use them again and again!


Of course this project deserves a title! I was torn between smile and dream. These sentiments are just the right size! Similar to my previous project, I diecut the word Smile twice with cardstock and stacked them together. Lastly, I added another layer with silver foil.


Stacking is easy. Just have the right tools to deal with them! Get your Sizzix Paper Sculpting Kit today - with the right tools, crafting is made easy!

Be sure to check out the Sizzix UK blog or Sizzix Lifestyle Instagram for more ideas!

For my local friends residing in Singapore, the dies are available at Made with Love  whilst stocks last!

Supplies Used:
 


No comments